Tuesday, January 27, 2009

T-Minus Three Weeks

I'm not counting in months anymore, but weeks. I cannot even believe that this is happening for real. I apologize for my absence on this blog and from yours as well. This is my last full week of work (12-hour days, thank you Restaurant Week). I can't complain though, money is money is money.

The apartment search is in full swing, the job hunt has begun, and the anxiety attacks are no joke. I'm feeling a little crazy, but who wouldn't? All I know is that what I need is not here in Philly, so I may as well scope out my options in some place where it's Summer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are my idol! I think what you are doing is so fantastic and something I am really trying to get up the gumption to do, maybe even this year. I can really relate to this line:

"All I know is that what I need is not here in Philly, so I may as well scope out my options in some place where it's Summer."

I hope you find it when you are there.

--Lauren

K.Pete said...

OMGOSH!!! I'm so excited for you! I've been out of town and haven't been able to check blogs but I will definitely be finding out what I missed as soon as I'm set back up in Sydney. (I leave today - yikes!) But wow - Weeks! I bet you are thrilled!

Europop87 said...

I came across your blog through "Australian Daisy" and thought I'd leave you a comment saying hi! I'm moving to Australia in 5 days to go back to university and earn my degree in Exercise Science and Rehab in Wollongong, so I have an idea of the crazy feelings your going through! :P Best of luck! I'll keep tabs on your blog! Cheers!